How You Can Produce Digitized Embroidery Making Use Of Machine Embroidery Applique Designs
Have you at any time wished to produce a wonderful task utilizing applique designs, but had been scared that you will not accomplish the outcomes you were in search of? Very well, you are in good fortune… applique designs are accessible for use on your embroidery machine!
When carrying out applique inside the hoop within your embroidery machine, you are likely to get excellent stitches close to the applique designs each time you perform them. There is no longer any battling with pivoting around the corners. Forget about wanting to know which part of the satin stitch do I need to put the needle into to have an outside corner, and/or an inside corner. Excellent stitches regardless of shape or size… with no stress for you!
Various digitizers use various methods for performing applique in the hoop, even though the primary idea is exactly the same. We are about to cover the methods which are used when sewing out applique designs by Jenny Haskins.
- One among Jenny’s “signature techniques” is to first join the back of your material together with Jenny’s Quilt Secret, a fusible light-weight batting.
- After that, hoop your own sticky tear away stabilizer plus take out the safety paper
- Place your task correctly on your stabilizer and tack in place
- To make this particularly simple to picture, let us imagine we are sewing a flower. The very first thing to sew is colour 1 Select the colour thread that you would like the contour of the completed flower to be. Colour 1 outlines (on your task) where you are to put your material for the applique.
- Select a piece of material which is any kind of shape, only so it is big enough to cover all of the stitches. Place your material on your work so it totally covers the stitching from colour 1 on your task.
- The next thing to sew is “colour 2”. You do not need to switch your thread during this. This is still the colour you would like the contour of your completed flower to be. Colour 2 stitches the contour once again, this time around to secure the material to the task.
- Take away the hoop out of the embroidery machine, however, not the task from the hoop, position it on a flat working surface. Make use of a pair of really sharp scissors to trim around the outside of your stitches eliminating the excess material and leaving you with only the flower shape.
- Replace the hoop into the embroidery machine, ensuring the hoop is safely attached with the machine.
- Sew colour 3. Again there is absolutely no colour change required for this because we are still focusing on the contour of the flower. Colour 3 is a little zigzag or pin sew that will assist you to avoid raveling of your applique designs material.
- Continue sewing the applique designs, changing colours as pointed out until your own design is finish.
If this publication spurred your interest and you want to find out more about Embroidery Digitizing, please visit https://excellentdigitizing.com
Excellent Digitizing LLC is a Houston, TX based embroidery digitizing company.
At Excellent Digitizing, we offer embroidery digitizing services that cover all the materials mentioned above and even more. With over 10 years of professional experience, you can count on us for your impeccably digitized artwork at the most affordable rates, delivered on time, each and every time.
For more details about our digitizing services, please visit
For more details about our vector graphic services, please visit
For more details about our custom patches, please visit